My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Satin Fabric Flower Headband


This flower was so much fun to make. I had some lovely satin fabric in a vibrant dark pink, so I decided to make this flower headband. I attached a "shell like" circle center and a stretchy grosgrain ribbon. It looks adorable on my 8 month old. But I couldbn't get a good picture of her. Perhaps after nap time. I listed the headband in my etsy shop today.

2 comments:

  1. I was linked to your blog from esty it up and I'm in love, you just might be my favorite store so far. I love your work, truly a talent. I delivered 3 months early (on Oct. 15)had a 1 lb 13 oz baby girl named Abby and these might be the only shoes that will fit her. After the holidays your on the top of my list for a MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete