My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Satin Fabric Flower Headband


This flower was so much fun to make. I had some lovely satin fabric in a vibrant dark pink, so I decided to make this flower headband. I attached a "shell like" circle center and a stretchy grosgrain ribbon. It looks adorable on my 8 month old. But I couldbn't get a good picture of her. Perhaps after nap time. I listed the headband in my etsy shop today.

2 comments:

  1. I was linked to your blog from esty it up and I'm in love, you just might be my favorite store so far. I love your work, truly a talent. I delivered 3 months early (on Oct. 15)had a 1 lb 13 oz baby girl named Abby and these might be the only shoes that will fit her. After the holidays your on the top of my list for a MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete