My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

On a search for White Chocolate Bark recipe


Last night we went to our annual group of friends christmas party. We had yummy yummy food and I had the most delicously delicious sweet treat. White chocolate bark. So I tried to find the wonderful cook that created this masterpiece, but that person was not there!!! Uggghhhh.
So I asked my friend who hosted the christmas party to "pretty please" find this recipe for me.
Until then (since I am not a patient person) I searched on foodnetwork.com and found these two recipes. Maybe I'll just try both of them and see if I can come close.
One is from Semi-Homemade Sandra Lee and the other is from the food network kitchens. Hmmmmm......I can't decide which I should try first?

No comments:

Post a Comment