My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Olivia" Crochet Mary Jane Shoes


The Olivia shoes are ready! I absolutely had to make a pink pair of shoes, what says "girlie" more than pretty pink mary janes. Oh! and the flower of course. These are up and listed in my etsy shop. I had a few hours to take some pictures this morning and we had some sun....yay!

So now on to get the girls ready for Christmas eve......hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment