My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Minute Gift Idea

So it's December 23rd, at this point there's only a day and a half left to shop. I love the way everybody is going crazy trying to figure out what to get those last few peeps on their list.
A friend of mine said she only has to get one more gift and it's for her Dad and she is getting him a bonzai tree. I thought that is a GREAT gift, right?
For the most part it's the guys we have a hard time shopping for, girls we can figure out easy. So hopefully you all are all done christmas shopping and aren't one of those crazy peeps out at the mall right now (even though I went this morning) trying to figure out what to get that last person on the list.

I thought a bonzai tree would be a great gift so I'm throwing this suggestion out there. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment