My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hannah Mary Jane Crochet Shoes



Finally completed the "Hannah" Mary Jane Crochet shoes. I do love this color. Perhaps I will make some other projects in the same color. I used a wooden rocking chair I painted years ago to display the shoes. The whole time I was taking pictures my 2 year old wanted to "help". So she moved it several times, I think I took 50 pictures before I could get a few that I thought worked out. I did promise her that as soon as I was done, she could have her rocking chair back to watch Barney. That allowed me about 5 extra minutes of picture time. I listed the shoes today in my etsy shop.

4 comments:

  1. these little things are SO CUTE! I love them so much :) I need a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I wish I could make them...I love everything crafty and these are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! I don't have three little people of my own - yet... I have already one - but I understand the need to make things to keep sane =)

    ReplyDelete