My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Friday, January 22, 2010

What's New?

So for the past two days my laptop does not like google and this also means it doesn't like blogger....blah! I have no idea why I can't get to these sites? I can get to every other site including etsy (thank goodness)

But luckily, hubby's laptop is perfectly fine and I can sneak over and use it to update my blog (like right now) so I thought I would update you all on what I've been up to.

Here are a few pictures of the newest listings to Curly Birdie

Choices, choices and more choices.



This listing is for those that like to have choices, I thought it would be fun if YOU got to select what color crochet Mary Janes you would like.........and Tah Dah!!!!


JULIA JULIA
My other listing is a yellow (love yellow) crochet baby shoe, I called them Julia. I have a friend named Julia and she is such a beautiful person. These shoes remind me of her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment