My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

And finally, my precious Mia

Mia is my youngest joy. She is the baby, 9 months old and the sweetest!! She has a smile on her face from the moment she wakes up, till I put her down to sleep.

She is just so joyful to be around, she makes me smile.

On this day I dressed her in aqua and of course she had to have the matching shoes. Although the aqua and brown made a couple of people think she was a boy that day as we were out and about running errands (Grrr)


Of course I don't see it, but I guess the colors and lack of long hair would suffice. She makes my trio complete. My three girls, all with their own personalities and unique in their own ways. I really couldn't ask for anything more. They cause me inmense joy and drive me crazy all the same :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your little Mary Janes and have nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Visit my blog to collect it:
    http://craftyjemima.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html
    Nerys x

    ReplyDelete