My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 17, 2010

And finally, my precious Mia

Mia is my youngest joy. She is the baby, 9 months old and the sweetest!! She has a smile on her face from the moment she wakes up, till I put her down to sleep.

She is just so joyful to be around, she makes me smile.

On this day I dressed her in aqua and of course she had to have the matching shoes. Although the aqua and brown made a couple of people think she was a boy that day as we were out and about running errands (Grrr)


Of course I don't see it, but I guess the colors and lack of long hair would suffice. She makes my trio complete. My three girls, all with their own personalities and unique in their own ways. I really couldn't ask for anything more. They cause me inmense joy and drive me crazy all the same :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your little Mary Janes and have nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Visit my blog to collect it:
    http://craftyjemima.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-blog-award.html
    Nerys x

    ReplyDelete