My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Havana Banana


My middle child is about to turn 3 at the end of this month......"sigh". She is completely filled with energy (seriously). I was thinking the terrible two's were the challenge but with my girls it seems to be the three's. Apparently that is the age when they think they rule the house and "No, I don't want to!" becomes their favorite phrase. Havana is currently using this phrase in full force.

She is in preschool in the mornings 4 days a week. Because she is a January baby she will be in preschool for 3 years! But she does seem to like it, and it's a bit of a Mommy break.

We started calling her Havana Banana for no particular reason, just because it rhymes. And then it stuck. My husband asked me to stop because more and more people starting calling her Banana and not Havana and so we've phased it out a bit.


Here are some pictures of her modeling for me. Let me tell you, that was one work out for me. I must have took oh.... 40 shots,  just in hope of 3 good ones. I couldn't get her to look at the camera, she was busy building with rocks and cooking her plastic chicken in the kitchen. What a work out, I suppose this is also my bodies way of telling me I need to get back into the gym:)

1 comment:

  1. Your children are so beautiful! I know what you mean about the terrible two's, mine were the terrible three's as well, just one more to go through that stage!!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete