My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Surprises

I like surprises and I don't like surprises.
Do: When my husband surprises me with dinner! (Love that!)
Don't: When my 3 year says surpri-ise!!!......usually means mess Mommy has to clean up.

I have tons of ideas right now for my shop and I'm working with several people to make things happen. I'm hoping within the next few weeks, have my shop filled with lots of cute fun and wearable (that's your clue) fun stuff!

So keep checking, I'll be sure to share some fun stuff with you soon

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower!! LOVE your shop! And would LOVE to feature you and do a giveaway!!

    http://stealsdealsandheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany!
    Here's my email, I would love to do a giveaway.
    mmchhon@aol.com

    ReplyDelete