My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lovely Pettiromper by Chic Baby Rose, I'm in love with the cuteness and I had to share.

I came across this absolutely cutie patutie pettiromper yesterday in the etsy shop Chic Baby Rose
The ruffles, the pink! Oh my goodness it just gets no cuter. I talked to the lovely gal behind this shop and she is truly a gem, so nice. I saw that she was in the same area I'm in and I told her I would make it a must to stop by her little store. She actually does have a "store" outside of her home where she makes her lovely creations. I can't wait to stop by. I'll be getting one of these for my little Mia, as soon as I can figure out what color I want.
Check them out and all the other goodies at her shop too!!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is turning one next month, and I think this would look adorable on her at her bday party! I LOVE your shop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete