My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I just love to share!! (Lovely Etsy Shop Sew Sweet Stitches)

So you all know that when I find cute stuff, I MUST share!!! Today is no different. I came across this lovely shop, the gal makes the most beautiful pieces and I am crazy about color and she know how to use color so well.
But this cuff bracelet is just breathtaking. I'm trying to think of what outfit this would go with because it if for sure going on my Birthday wish list. Stop by her shop!! I guarantee you'll like what you see!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much! That's a pretty huge compliment coming from someone who makes such gorgeous things herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute! I just ran across you & now I wish I had all day to dig in! But the 2 boys in the next room probably won't let me :) But I sure am going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love it. The store is now a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing.

    Love yours too. I'm a new follower (#100!) and am looking forward to reading more about your great products and finds.

    Danielle from A Few of My Favorite Things (http://mybabyfaves.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, I am trying to get in touch with you and can't seem to find you anywhere... If you can please email me at mypapertreehouse@gmail.com so that I can get in touch with you. thanks! :) Nana

    ReplyDelete