My Loud Crazy Crafty Life

I am a 30ish old Mommy to three girls all under 5, I spend my days running to preschool and kindergarten naps, diaper changes, baby food. Countless hours of Barney and Disney channel and in between I craft! If I get a bit of time to myself I create the things in my shop....it helps keep me sane.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pancakes.................and cheese??

I absolutely LOVE pancakes, so when I saw this recipe it was a MUST share with you all. Surely, you love pancakes as much as I do right??? I don't think I've ever been to IHOP without ordering a ginormous (of course it's a word) stack of their marvelous pancakes. But I do enjoy making them at home too. And I'm going to say it out loud.....I love them with cheese!!! There got that off my chest, everyone thinks I'm a bit odd for the cheese on top of pancakes, but there is something marvelous that happens when you combine the sweetness of a pancake with the saltiness of cheese....mmmmmmmmmm yummy! You should try it sometime and tell me how you like it. So here is the recipe, please try it on a pancake making day.
http://lickablespoon.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment